The Bridal Retailers Action Group’s mission statement is to make the bridal industry a better place to trade. Becoming a member puts you in prime position to both benefit from and help achieve that goal.
There are plenty of associations that you can join where you pay a monthly fee or a large annual membership…but do you ever think about what you are really receiving for your money?
To join the Bridal Retailers Action Group there is a monthly fee (of £75 *) and you are instantly part of a bridal industry community where you get out as much from joining as you put in.
* PLUS you will also become a member of the Bridal Retailers Network.
As a member you will receive benefits such as:
- Continuous helpline for disputes between your customers or suppliers.
- Too many sample dresses in your store room could be costing you valuable space when you could be stocking and selling other items, help and suggestions are available to reduce your stock and increase cash flow.
- Receive free help and advice concerning your web site.
When was the last time you looked at your web site, is it up to date?
Are you receiving enquiries from your web site?
Does your web site rank successfully in Google?
This is a must have service as your web site is your shop window.
- Social Media.
Is your social media bringing you customers?
Free help and advice on building a social media audience that will bring you new sales.
- Join the Bridal Retailers Action Group and we will endeavour to put your comments in front of the people who can effect change: the designers, manufacturers, exhibition organisers & media.
Aims of the Bridal Retailers Action Group:
- To be part of and work within the bridal industry, not against the industry.
- Encouraging professional working relationships between retailers and the designers or manufacturers.
- Working for you the retailers within the industry to help make brides aware of the true value of our retail shops.
There is a saying: ‘You have to be in it to win it’ … so join the Bridal Retailers Action Group today.
The Bridal Industry Consultancy
Book a Consultation with our sister company the Bridal Industry Consultancy and you will receive an intensive business management course, helping you to manage and enhance your new or existing business. No question will go unanswered.
A consultation can help you change the way you manage your new or existing business giving you the possibility to release cash flow.
Many clients have benefited from our services.
Find out more about the Bridal Industry Consultancy here.
Join the Bridal Retailers Action Group today
Just a few testimonials from clients
It makes me thankful that I found Jane when I most needed, and I am looking forward to making my business even more profitable and professional.Previous Client
I was ready to sell my business after trading for many years because of problems with staff, too many sale samples and not coordinating everything the way it should be. After having a two day consultancy with Jane Watson I felt like a new person and ready to implement changes I hadn’t even thought of.Previous Client
We are just about to open our own Bridal retails premises. Jane Watson pointed us in the right direction and made us aware of many aspects of the Bridal Industry that we had no knowledge of at all.Previous Client