The Bridal Retailers Action Group’s mission statement is to make the bridal industry a better place to trade. Becoming a member puts you in prime position to both benefit from and help achieve that goal.
There are plenty of associations that you can join where you pay a monthly fee or a large annual membership…but do you ever think about what you are really receiving for your money?
To join the Bridal Retailers Action Group there is only an annual fee of £50 and you are instantly part of a bridal industry community where you get out as much from joining as you put in.
It’s the taking part that counts, making suggestions of how you would like the industry to work, or what you would like the industry to give in the way of support to you.
As a member you will:
- Have your say about the many trade exhibitions – are they failing you?
- Have your say about how many new sample dresses you have to buy a year – is it simply too many?
- Have your say about how many discontinued sample dresses are in your store room costing you valuable space when you could be stocking and selling other items.
- Receive leaflets from a professional insurance company for your brides to receive £1,000 insurance towards their bridal attire at no cost to your business.
- Join the Bridal Retailers Action Group and we will endeavour to put your comments in front of the people who can effect change: the designers, manufacturers, exhibition organisers & media.
Aims of the Bridal Retailers Action Group:
- To be part of and work within the bridal industry, not against the industry.
- Joining together in mutual understanding and support of you, the retailers.
- Encouraging professional working relationships between retailers and the designers or manufacturers.
- Working for you the retailers within the industry to help make brides aware of the true value of our retail shops.
- Offer you the opportunity to tell the industry what you want.
There is a saying: ‘You have to be in it to win it’ … so join the Bridal Retailers Action Group today.
The Bridal Industry Consultancy
Book a Consultation with our sister company the Bridal Industry Consultancy and you will receive an intensive business management coarse, helping you to manage and enhance your new or existing business. No question will go unanswered.
A consultation can help you change the way you manage your new or existing business giving you the possibility to release cash flow. Many clients have benefited from our services.
Find out more about the Bridal Industry Consultancy here.
Join the Bridal Retailers Action Group today
Just a few testimonials from clients
It makes me thankful that I found Jane when I most needed, and I am looking forward to making my business even more profitable and professional.Previous Client
I was ready to sell my business after trading for many years because of problems with staff, too many sale samples and not coordinating everything the way it should be. After having a two day consultancy with Jane Watson I felt like a new person and ready to implement changes I hadn’t even thought of.Previous Client
We are just about to open our own Bridal retails premises. Jane Watson pointed us in the right direction and made us aware of many aspects of the Bridal Industry that we had no knowledge of at all.Previous Client